Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Simple Pleasures

I walked out my back door at about 2 pm with recycling and trash. I dropped it off and went in the back door of the common house; got my mail and walked up the hall to the kitchen sign up sheet. I signed up for the next meal.

Then I walked out the front door to the pool. Monday is my day to check the chemicals and clean up. From there I walked in the exercise room next door and did 20 minutes on the bicycle while watching some of the Dr. Phil show.

Then I walked to the first house and visited with Violet and her 5 day care kids; I got to be "grammy" and read stores and play with them for 30 minutes or so.

Next I stopped at Neil's house to ask him a question. We talked about their vacation trip to Texas. I walked in my house about 2 1/2 hours later feeling great.

Barbara Cutright

No comments: